Sir Peter Ustinov Suite
Sir Peter Ustinov was much more than “just” an actor. He also wrote books, staged operas, was Chancellor of the University of Durham and was not least devoted to the fight against prejudice.
Since we had the honor of welcoming this great personality into this suite as a guest, we named it after him.
The finely tuned intérieur conveys pure living harmony. Relaxation and peace are guaranteed.
- individually controllable air conditioning
- Living room with working desk and spacious lounge suite
- separated bedroom with double bed (2 x 2 m)
- walk-in wardrobe
- Communication connections (analog, ISDN, DSL, WIFI)
- 2 TV with cable TV (37 inches – 94 cm screen diagonal in the bedroom and 40 inches – 100 cm screen size in the living room)
- Mini-Stereo system
- Two international direct dial telephones (one portable handset)
- Pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Trouser press
- Balcony with sunlounger and awning
- Underfloor heating
- 2 washing basins
- Vanity mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Bathrobe and slippers
- separate WC for guests
The best parties take place in the kitchen!
A casual evening “behind the Scenes“.
Learn to cook from the pros.
Gifting made easy! With self-printable vouchers starting from 9 EUR in our voucher shop.
WIFI free of charge
Spa & Sport
Our spa area offers you somewhere to relax and is open 24 hours a day. Enjoy our sauna, steam bath, and solarium.