Dr. Henry Kissinger
The German-American Henry Kissinger appointed as security advisor to the president from 1969 to 1973 and as foreign minister from 1973 to 1977 significantly US foreign policy under the presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford. He represented a controversial policy of strength against Vietnam, which nevertheless enabled the ending of the conflict and awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize.
Since we had the honor of welcoming this great personality into this suite as a guest, we named it after him.
Warm colors and selected pieces of furniture create a very pleasant living atmosphere in which you can enjoy your stay – whether professional or private – in a relaxed manner.
A balcony area connected to the suite is equipped with every comfort and offers a beautiful view of the hotel garden with old trees.
- individually controllable air conditioning
- Living room with working desk and spacious lounge suite
- separated bedroom with double bed (2 x 2 m)
- walk-in wardrobe
- Communication connections (analog, ISDN, DSL, WIFI)
- 2 TV with cable TV (37 inches – 94 cm screen diagonal in the bedroom and 40 inches – 100 cm screen size in the living room)
- Mini-Stereo System
- Two international direct dial telephones (one portable handset)
- Pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Trouser press
- Balcony with sunlounger and awning
- Underfloor heating
- 2 washing basins
- Vanity mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Bathrobe and slippers
- separate WC for guests