Michail Gorbatschow Suite
The former President of the Soviet Union, Michail Sergeyevich Gorbatchev, earned his place in history with the “Perestroika” policy, a series of extensive programs of economic and social reforms, and with the “Glasnost” policy, aimed at creating a democratic structure.
Michail Sergeyevich Gorbatchev was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1990 for his commitment to securing world peace. Without him, the reunification of Germany might never have happened.
Since we had the honor to welcome this great politician in this suite as a guest, we named it after him.
Finest living culture in harmony with discreet service meet the highest standards. The spacious layout in a stylish ambience offers plenty of space for your business meeting or a private dinner.
Well-equipped balconies give you additional privacy high above the roofs of Gütersloh.
- individually controllable air conditioning
- Living room with working desk, dining table and spacious sofas
- separated sleeping room with double bed (2 x 2 m)
- walk-in wardrobe
- Communication connections (analog, ISDN, DSL, WIFI)
- 2 TV with cable TV (37 inches – 94 cm screen diagonal in the bedroom and 40 inches – 100 cm screen size in the living room)
- Mini-Stereo system
- Two international direct dial telephones (one portable handset)
- Pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Trouser press
- Balcony with sunlounger and awning
- Underfloor heating
- 2 washing basins
- Vanity mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Bathrobe and slippers
- separate WC for guests